Pastoral activities in the communities making up the parish are combined whenever practicable. Those activities which are combined are as follows:
+ Adult Faith Exploration
The adult faith exploration group arrange programmes to develop the faith and Christian knowledge of parishioners.
- Anna Ryan Ph 902 6330
- Sue McGlone Ph 293 8536
+ Justice and Peace Group
The Justice and Peace Group arrange programmes and meetings to develop social justice causes in our community and country.
- Wullie Grant (chair) Ph 293 8702
+ Kapiti Men Group
The Kapiti Catholic Mens Groups object is to provide opportunities for men to grow their faith. They hold mens breakfasts five times a year, and other on-off events such as menALIVE weekends and one-day workshops.
- Patrick Haughey Ph: 905 4467,
- Nick Maher Ph: 298 8475,
- Glen McCullough Ph: 293 1747
+ Passionist Family Groups
- Paraparaumu Coordinators: John and Corrie McCardle Ph. 904 1823
- Waikanae Coordinators: Jenny and Mark McGlone Ph. 904 7451
The Society of St Vincent de Paul - Kapiti Conference is an active group of members who help the poor and the needy by visiting, giving support where needed, providing food and furniture if required. Contact:
- President: John Reardon Ph 293 6079