The Parish is under the leadership of Fr Michael McCabe, Parish Priest.
Father Michael McCabe
Ph: 04 902 5815
He is advised by the Parish Pastoral Council, Parish Finance Committee and the Parish Development Group.
Parish Pastoral Council
We, the parishioners of Our Lady of Kāpiti Parish, centered in the Gospel of Christ, contribute to the Mission of the Archdiocese of Wellington, through our commitment to the following values:
- Worship: We celebrate God in our lives by being a faithful and prayerful people centered in the Eucharist and Sacramental life.
- Hospitality: We commit to being a parish, which welcomes, accommodates and nurtures people at all stages of their faith journey
- Community: We commit to being an inclusive, caring, community of love, understanding and acceptance and to supporting each other in our lives and ministries
- Justice: We seek the common good, especially the right of all individuals to have their basic needs met.
- Service: We seek to share our living faith by being compassionate in response to the needs around us.
The following are the two reports that were tabled at the AGM: - Sun, 29 June 2014 (in .pdf)
|Unable to open these reports, please download .pdf reader here|
The members are:
- Bob Houston (Chair Sept-2016 | Ph 04 293 3390 Ce: 027 489 8017)
- Carmel Leonard
- Evita McGuire
- Jacqui McLaughlin
- John Butterfield
- Maureen Borkin
- Nida Leckie
The financial affairs of the parish are managed canonically by the Finance Committee. The members are:
- Michael Gaffaney (Chair) 905 2402, and
- Carol Lamain
- David Greening
- Kevin Parker
- Lynare Lower